Current Challenges in Population Health
We invite papers covering global health topics, especially, though not limited to the association between structural factors and the health of the population. Suggested topics include:
- work and safety;
- the Ebola epidemic in West Africa;
- morbidity and mortality in migratory groups;
- HIV AIDS in economically disadvantaged groups;
- the wave of anti-immunization in the United States;
- the consequences of war and violence on physical and mental health, specifically among the most vulnerable groups;
- the health status of the economically disadvantaged;
- and the detrimental consequences of truncated health care accessibility.
The above topics are suggested as possible relevant themes; however, all papers that investigate the social and cultural factors underlying disease and physical and mental health status and their overall impact on society are welcome.